Ethereal Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Guests and New People~

Go down

Hi Guests and New People~ Empty Hi Guests and New People~

Post by ~SnowAngel~ Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:10 pm

*Pangya-related things might not be active, but feel free to ask about that :o (been super busy with school and other responsibilities x-x)

I'll be playing pangya for a while~ My IGN Is Ushio4. The guild is Ethereal<3Hearts
I'll be adding things to the forum about that~

hiyo~ and welcome to Ethereal<3Hearts Razz
You're probably wondering what this forum is about and whether or not you should join~ This is pretty much a place where the members shape what the forum becomes. Soo it can be multipurpose. There will be other groups/guilds joining someday so that members will always find someone willing to play with them. We're also making a visual novel here ^^

The forum can be for other things too soooo feel free to say something~ People here are valued for sharing who they are and having a loving heart~

If you're new here, make a little reply here or a new thread if you want to be greeted Razz Apply in the members group to see most of the forum and make a blog post too if you can~ Remember to be nice and that you do matter ^^

----

More about the forum~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sooo you might wonder why it takes a million clicks to get anywhere. The forum is made in 3 parts. Category->subsections-> threads? anyways~ It's like that since we'll be adding more places over time for sure~ I don't think everyone wants to look through 20 sub-categories just to find one x-x.

Last edited by ~SnowAngel~ on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
~SnowAngel~
Ethereal
Ethereal

~Cookies~ : 304

Back to top Go down

Hi Guests and New People~ Empty About the groups

Post by ~SnowAngel~ Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:27 pm

Groups are made to separate things from other people, and protect members. Only groups will be able to see the members' blog, and the majority of the forum. Just show interest in the forum and you'll be allowed into a group.

The visual novel group is a closed group. If you're wanting to help, you have to make a post about what you can do, and why you want to help. This is going to be a very long project (a year or so x-x) so you have to have some commitment and patience. (please don't poke at as of what it's about and all.. it's starting to be annoying how everyone keeps asking x-x. If we spoiled everything, no one would enjoy it :/)

If there's something you'd like to add to the forum (new sections, groups etc?) Just ask~
~SnowAngel~
Ethereal
Ethereal

~Cookies~ : 304

Back to top Go down

Hi Guests and New People~ Empty Re: Hi Guests and New People~

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:12 am

Hi snow, I was directed here by thecoins over at asf and I'd like to be added to the Visual Novel group. I'm a programmer by trade, and I'd like to be part of this.

Back to top Go down

Hi Guests and New People~ Empty Re: Hi Guests and New People~

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum